Wildlife tours in Georgia are organized by us with special zeal so that the guests of our country can see with their own eyes what they have heard about Georgia. The tours featured on this page provide such an opportunity to a large extent.
General description of tours
In addition to the Wildlife tours in Georgia presented below, through our other tours, you can also visit all four sides of Georgia:
– rare nature (with different types of forests; peaks; rivers; canyons; waterfalls, the magnetic coast of the Black Sea);
– ecological landscapes (with different eco-systems; desert; semi-desert; steppe. pine, oak, beech forests);
– geological layers (psephytolithic; siltolithic; peltolithic; organogenic; metamorphic; volcanic rocks);
– karst caves (speleology);
– ancient history (Paleolithic, Neolithic, Mesolithic, Ancient, Middle Ages periods., and archeology);
– Culture (choreography; folklore; theater; architecture; early medieval Christian churches-monasteries. Also vineyards; winemaking process);
– Architecture (castles; towers).
– Main cities (Tbilisi; Kutaisi; Mestia). See also Maritime City (Batumi); Resort cities and towns (Borjomi; Kobuleti; Kazbegi (Stefantsminda)); historical cities (Mtskheta; Telavi; Sighnaghi; Akhaltsikhe) and villages (Shatili; Mutso; Uplistsikhe; Vardzia).
Wildlife tours are conducted from Tbilisi to Khevsureti, one of the historical areas of Eastern Georgia. It is located on the southern slope of the Caucasus Mountains. This area is distinguished by the diversity of its early and medieval history. with special architectural monuments, towers, castles, pagan shrines. There are many abandoned towers here. The nature of Khevsureti is almost pristine-natural.
With natural monuments, fauna, special and endemic cover of flora, distinguished from other parts of Georgia. Wild tours also include excursions to Tbilisi and Mtskheta.
In Tbilisi, guests will visit the following main tourist facilities: Tbilisi State Museum of Art; The State Museum of History and the Open-Air Museum of Ethnology; Old Tbilisi Districts; Tbilisi Botanical Garden.
In Mtskheta a group of travelers will see: The Museum of Archeology; UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Jvari Monastery; Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and Samtavro Monastery.
Terms of participation in tours in brief:
Wildlife tours in Georgia during summer begin early in the morning, after breakfast and end in the evening by starting with dinner;
Number of travelers
We conduct 1-day and multi-day tours in every part of Georgia. Tours are carried out as an individual and as a group. The group must consist of at least 6 (4) members. The starting and ending place of the tour is always the same city. Tours start only from Tbilisi and/or Batumi. There will be 4 (3) meals each day of the tour;
During each tour, if there is no disturbing circumstance the meal will be three times. The fourth will be lunch, which can also be in the form of a commission while traveling out of town. For lunch a group of travelers will stop at one of the city cafes, while they are in the city and somewhere on the road while they are traveling out of town.
Lunch will be pre-ordered at one of the restaurants in the city, either on the road or at the family and dinner will be held at the place, where the group members have to spend the night;
Breakfast time is 7:00 – 7:45 pm. In spring and fall is 8:30 – 9:15 pm. In winter is 8:45 – 9:30 am;
During excursions in cities a group of travelers will travel in different modes of transport, depending on the specific time and the specific situation. Tours, which will be out of town will be carried out by specially selected transport. In some cases it will be small or large minivan, in some cases small or large bus;
The group will be accompanied by English translator during the tour. The composition of the group, for example: if it is German group, in such cases if it is desired by the group members they will be accompanied by German translator. For French-speaking groups, it may also be possible for the group to be accompanied by French translator;
Wherever tours are planned on the territory of Georgia, mobile phone connection is established everywhere. Mobile communication operators in Georgia are the following: Geocell; MagtiCom; Beeline.