The number of tourist objects and monuments of international significance in Georgia exceeds tens of thousands. These objects are:
- Sea, winter and mineral water resorts;
- Musical, folklore, dolls, art, history, ethnography and archeology museums in Tbilisi, Kutaisi, Batumi, Zugdidi, Mestia, Gori, Telavi, Sighnaghi and Akhaltsikhe;
- Protected territories in South, Western and Eastern Georgia in various forms of reserves;
- Monuments of ancient history and architecture, which includes: Caves, towers, fortresses, castle-towers, castle-villages, churches and cathedrals;
- Natural monuments, which are presented in the forms of canyons and waterfalls;
- Tours presented here almost fully includes every important tourist objects and monuments of Georgia.